No announcement yet.

Anybody in US watching this USA strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in US watching this USA strat?

oops! MiM strat...
    http://cgi.ebay.nl/2006-standard-str...QQcmdZViewItem

maybe crawdaddy's new blue addition?
    Last edited by Olav; 12-27-2009, 05:54 AM. Reason: no MiA, it's a MiM
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

You know, I don't think I have blue one, hmmmm!!! I am following a Pro Tone on ebay at moment that ends today, but I can't get past paying over $300 for a Squier. I hear they are great, as Mr. AllRoyPa can attest, but my new MIA strat wasn't much more cost wise.

I'm also going to check out a MIM strat locally, with a gigbag, strap, and stand for $200. Supposed to be a couple of years old and in like new shape. We'll see, I've heard that line before.

Too many strats out there and not enough time (and money).

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
      You know, I don't think I have blue one, hmmmm!!! I am following a Pro Tone on ebay at moment that ends today, but I can't get past paying over $300 for a Squier. I hear they are great, as Mr. AllRoyPa can attest, but my new MIA strat wasn't much more cost wise.

I'm also going to check out a MIM strat locally, with a gigbag, strap, and stand for $200. Supposed to be a couple of years old and in like new shape. We'll see, I've heard that line before.

Too many strats out there and not enough time (and money).
      Yea i agree try to get the ProTone between 200-300.
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I don't think the guitar I pointed out was a Squier, or did I get that wrong?
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

how many strats do you own crawdaddy?????being versed in them i have a question for you about a strat that desperately needs a trem adjustment.can you or someone else here throw me some advice or an opinion on whats going on with it?ill try to get some pics up tomorrow to explain the problem in further detail. its probibly an easy fix,a picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

JP; open a thread, better chance of getting help. Also, some might have the same problem (I know I have problems with mine).
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
              I don't think the guitar I pointed out was a Squier, or did I get that wrong?
              No, you were correct, I just went off on a tangent.

The Pro Tone I was watching sold for $325 + shipping. I'm just amazed that a squier can sell for more than a MIM standard strat. Just boggles my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
                how many strats do you own crawdaddy?????being versed in them i have a question for you about a strat that desperately needs a trem adjustment.can you or someone else here throw me some advice or an opinion on whats going on with it?ill try to get some pics up tomorrow to explain the problem in further detail. its probibly an easy fix,a picture is worth a thousand words.
                I'm not sure, I have a few back at my father's house in Illinois and bunch of them here in AZ. My wife is getting a little upset with me and is starting to pester me into selling some of them.. Again. She does this about every 2 or 3 months.

It's a disease I tell you.

Like Olav said, open a new thread when you have photos. Later,

Comment

Working...
                X