Hamer USA studio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer USA studio.

Insane Hamer Studio with some nice upgrades. (Hot, hot bareknuckle pickups and Wilkinson Tremolo )

If you want my opinion, at 1850 USD (buy it now) it is a bargain.
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

I think you forgot the link?

Comment

Sorry, that is the reason I shouldn't write threads when drunk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEFTY-LEFT-HAMER...item45ef91f76a
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

LOL at least I'm not the only one! I've never seen a Hamer with a Wilkinson before...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          LOL at least I'm not the only one! I've never seen a Hamer with a Wilkinson before...
          Wilkinson is great, but I don't like guitars with 50s style neck...

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
            I don't like guitars with 50s style neck...
            Baseball bat?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              Baseball bat?
              Yehp! Gimme a Wizard and take my wallet.

My reply.

Comment

Working...
              X