Roswell Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell Rhoads

I've got one lefty Rhoads but if I had the money, I'd have two.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...c-P3077C6.aspx

That thing is nuts ...
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Wtf?!? A 5000 usd bolt-on?
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
        Wtf?!? A 5000 usd bolt-on?
        Probably 4000 of that is the paint job

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawGuy View Post
          Probably 4000 of that is the paint job
          If Mike was to paint that on any other guitar, it would cost probably no more that $1k but because it came from the custom shop, it comes with a big price tag.

joe...

Comment

Let's see it GWP ~!
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I always loved the inalys on the Roswell, it's just a pity the fret access is atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                I always loved the inalys on the Roswell, it's just a pity the fret access is atrocious.
                You mean from fret 20 until 24 (where the curve is), or all the frets?
                "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
                  Let's see it GWP ~!

When I get a chance, I'll snap a couple.

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
                    You mean from fret 20 until 24 (where the curve is), or all the frets?
                    Access to the high frets. I'm fussy though and think it's bad design to have two octave instruments that don't allow you to play the high stuff as easily as the low. Saying that some people never venture past the 12th fret so it might not be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      Access to the high frets. I'm fussy though and think it's bad design to have two octave instruments that don't allow you to play the high stuff as easily as the low. Saying that some people never venture past the 12th fret so it might not be a problem.
                      Access to high frets is the reason I decided my next guitar to to be a V.
                      I have big hands, this means big problem at high frets

My reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X