Gorgeous 1987 Custom shop Fender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous 1987 Custom shop Fender.

It is by far the sexiest Strato I've ever seen.
    Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEFTY-1987-Fende...item23041769ca
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Will need to keep an eye on this auction!!! That is a great looking strat. Plus, I like Los Lobos, a very under rated band. "Kiko" is a great album.

Then again, I've never met a strat that I didn't like.

I have one question though, if the guitar was built by Jimmy Page (JK, John), wouldn't he have been the one to sign the neck and neck pocket? The hand writing on the 2 items are definitely not from one person.

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't notice that. The letters look close but you can't be sure,
      because the letters on the body are much larger than those on the neck..

What is strange is the way the g letter is different on the two writings..

You smell a fraud?
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
      X