X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous Jackson SL (1988)

Just check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEFTY-JACKSON-US...item35a4eaa6d0
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

great looking Jackson. I never see a lefty dinky reverse, what's up with that

Comment

I bought a guitar from that dude a few years back. It wasn't through ebay and I can't remember how I found out about the guitar, but he was a very nice guy to talk to. We talked for about 90 minutes regarding lefty guitars or lack of lefty options.

Comment

I've purchased stuff from Tom as well. He pissed me off a year ago when we worked out a deal and while I was getting the money, he sold it to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
          I've purchased stuff from Tom as well. He pissed me off a year ago when we worked out a deal and while I was getting the money, he sold it to someone else.
          Had words with him once also, can't recall over what. But he cancelled a bid on me. He has lots of lefty stuff, but had a real attitude probem. I won't bid on his stuff.
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Wait, is it a Dinky or a Soloist???
            "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Soloist... I've been getting those for about $800 these days.

Comment

Working...
              X