Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Custom 22.

10 flamme top and Dragon II pickups.

Get one while there are people still selling!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lefty-PRS-left-h...item414a8efb46
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Love the guitar, but seriously...how good are these things? Nearly $3,000 and reserve not met? What the hell are we dealing with here

Comment

PRS's aren't worth the price tag considering what you're getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        PRS's aren't worth the price tag considering what you're getting.
        Yeah, with 3000 USD you can get a top class custom shop guitar, with every option your heart desires. (I am getting one pretty soon

When PRS stopped production for leftys (only available in the private stock series with price tags you wouldn't want to know) prices started inflating. But what you really get is a gorgeous piece of furniture.
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
        X