Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibby custom shop lefty.

Though I am not into semi-hollows I bet there are many users
    on this forum that will dig this beauty.

Just check out the finish, GORGEOUS!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Custom-...d=p3286.c0.m14
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

OMG that thing is candy ... yum ... maybe someday ... a man can dream ...
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

That is sweet.

I've bid on a couple 335's and 336's but have always been outbid.

I'm not paying $3000 for a new one, so I'll keep watching the bay.

One of these days.

Comment

Hmm this may rise up to well over $2000. Pesronally I would never give all
        this cash for a semihollow. But with 2 days left so, my friend Crawdaddy, you need to gather some serious juice if you want it that bad
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Sold for 1930 GBP (3090 USD) !!!!!

My reply.

Comment

Working...
          X