Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westone Vintage anyone?

Check this vintage beauty everybody.

I would love to bid but I am a bid tight at the moment..

I do hope that someone from this forum gets it!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WESTONE-THUNDE...d=p3286.c0.m14

[IMG]javascript:;[/IMG]
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

I'd love to bid on that. To bad it's in the UK.

I have a right handed Westone that I picked for $25 just because.... and when my one friend visits, he has to plug it in and give it a whirl. It sounds great.

Kool guitar!!!

Comment

I watched one of those Thunders before and it went for about $350 US
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
        I watched one of those Thunders before and it went for about $350 US
        A pretty decent price for this kind of guitar (I don't know how
        rare it is, but this last year I've been checking daily e-bay USA, and
        major European ones but I've never come across one.)
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
          A pretty decent price for this kind of guitar (I don't know how
          rare it is, but this last year I've been checking daily e-bay USA, and
          major European ones but I've never come across one.)
          The one I saw had a nutural oil-look ... not a stain-red oil-look. Remind me of a Bob Marley type of guitar
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I fired off a question to the seller to see if there is the possibility of shipping the guitar to the US.

The worst that can happen is that he turns me down and that would be understandable, but I'm hopeful.......

Comment

I asked the seller if he/she would ship to the US and to my surprise, he said that was fine as long as I paid via bank transfer or M.O.

I figured, great I'm in the game. Not so fast buckeroo.

I just saw the bidding is at $475 USD and there are those very important last 5 minutes of bidding to come within' the next day. WOOOOWWWW!!! I was thinking it would sell in the $250 to $300 range. Just goes to show how little I know.

Comment

Well it looks like there are quite a few people
                appreciating this instrument. I guess if it is in the 300 British pounds
                with more than a day left, this will shoot off to at least 420 (That is
                700 USD!). Add the extra shipping cost and the cost might rise to
                950 USD (give or take a few). Seems to me, you need
                to consider how bad you want it (and how deep you can dig in your pocket).

My reply.

Comment

Nice guitar, but not any value at those prices ... think of the other guitars available in that price range ...

Comment

Working...
                  X