X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY - Jackson Soloist

EBAY - Jackson Soloist

http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKSON-LEFTY-SO...d=p3286.c0.m14

It's a DK2 actually. Soloist are neck-thru. Awesome guitar though but not for the price. I think this was the same guy that had the custom shop charvel. When he first listed it, I think I offered him $1900 when he was asking $2400 for it. About 6 months later and running his ads every week, I think he sold it for $1800. So, just wait and you'll be able to get this one for about $1900 in 6 months. I'd offer him something but I don't have the money unless someone wants to buy my N4?

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
      It's a DK2 actually. Soloist are neck-thru. Awesome guitar though but not for the price. I think this was the same guy that had the custom shop charvel. When he first listed it, I think I offered him $1900 when he was asking $2400 for it. About 6 months later and running his ads every week, I think he sold it for $1800. So, just wait and you'll be able to get this one for about $1900 in 6 months. I'd offer him something but I don't have the money unless someone wants to buy my N4?

joe...
      pics/price pls

Comment

I did have a type above, the guitar is a DK1 and NOT a DK2 (dk2 is an import model....dk1 is a usa model)

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
          I did have a type above, the guitar is a DK1 and NOT a DK2 (dk2 is an import model....dk1 is a usa model)
          yeah, I sent the guy a message telling him its not a soloist, too lazy or doesnt care to change the ad I guess.

Comment

I love it when you tell a seller it's not what they say it is and then they give you attitude for it ... WTF
            Be grateful I don't report your fucking post bitch ~!
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
            X