• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY - Kramer Baretta 1987

EBAY - Kramer Baretta 1987

http://cgi.ebay.com/1987-KRAMER-AMER...d=p3286.c0.m14

it's got a right handed whammy bar...'all original'...hmm

Comment

few things in the guitar world irk me as much as the righty whammy bar on a lefty guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        few things in the guitar world irk me as much as the righty whammy bar on a lefty guitar
        I ordered a 60th Anniversary Strat, waited 4 to 5 months for it to arrive. When I opened the case it had a righty trem arm in the kit, pi$$ed me off no end. Even the guy in the shop was embarrassed. Talk about attention to detail ! That was the start of my exodus from Fender.

/ end of rant.

Comment

really guys?

the bar is so insignificant

it's so easy to get one

at least for a FR

as far as strats go, the bar changes with the block, so it's a little more tricky
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          I had my ball sack appraised one time.
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawGuy View Post
            I ordered a 60th Anniversary Strat, waited 4 to 5 months for it to arrive. When I opened the case it had a righty trem arm in the kit, pi$$ed me off no end. Even the guy in the shop was embarrassed. Talk about attention to detail ! That was the start of my exodus from Fender.

/ end of rant.
            I hope they had one at the shop for you
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

They did get me one. I don't generally use trems these days, my point was that as a lefty you pay more for the privilege, the least they could do was get the %&*$&* thing correct. The same guitar, a 2006 60th Anniversary of Fender commemorative model, actually has a 2005 serial number, plus the action was set up for a righty, that is with the high E way off the fingerboard and the low E almost on the frets.

anyway end of second rant /

Comment

/ end of rant.
                I have a left handed 60th Anniv. Strat also. Mine came with both a lefty and righty tremolo.

I also bought a 60th anniv. Strat for my son. He is right handed. His came with both bars too.

I talked to some people about this back then and they said that is correct. If you look on the "Accessory Pack List" that came with the guitar, you will notice that it shows 2 Tremolo Arms.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                  I have a left handed 60th Anniv. Strat also. Mine came with both a lefty and righty tremolo.

I also bought a 60th anniv. Strat for my son. He is right handed. His came with both bars too.

I talked to some people about this back then and they said that is correct. If you look on the "Accessory Pack List" that came with the guitar, you will notice that it shows 2 Tremolo Arms.
                  The guy in the shop I bought it from also told me that around the same time a customer had ordered a Tele, and in the case was ..... a trem arm for a Strat.

Comment

The guy in the shop I bought it from also told me that around the same time a customer had ordered a Tele, and in the case was ..... a trem arm for a Strat.
                    probably yours!!!!

That trem arm was trying to join the mile high club on the journey across the atlantic by jumping from box to box. Poor thing never got back to the correct box by the time they landed.....

Comment

Working...
                    X