X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy-Bo Jupiter Thunderbird

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEFT-HANDED-Gret...d=p3286.c0.m14

Nice looking guitar..

I'm wondering how high the bidder e***d with zero feedback will go. I could never prove it, but I'm thinking "ed" is a shill bidder. Whenever I see someone with zero feedback that keeps the price spiraling upward, it raises my curiosity. Especially when it is a high ticket item. I won't get into a bidding war with a zero feedback person, it can only turn out bad.

Still a nice guitar though.

Comment

true, thats why you gotta have a roof, if the guy wants to push it past the roof then he can keep the guitar, thats usually when you get an email saying the high bidder bailed and he offers it to you then you tell the guy "sorry, had the funds for a limited time only" thats when he then relists the item and the process begins again haha.

Comment

I agree, I've seen this occurence on many different occasions. Who's to stop someone and their "buddy" driving the price upward .. I especially saw this when my wife and I were shopping rugs for our house ...
        Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        Nice looking guitar..

I'm wondering how high the bidder e***d with zero feedback will go. I could never prove it, but I'm thinking "ed" is a shill bidder. Whenever I see someone with zero feedback that keeps the price spiraling upward, it raises my curiosity. Especially when it is a high ticket item. I won't get into a bidding war with a zero feedback person, it can only turn out bad.

Still a nice guitar though.
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
          true, thats why you gotta have a roof, if the guy wants to push it past the roof then he can keep the guitar, thats usually when you get an email saying the high bidder bailed and he offers it to you then you tell the guy "sorry, had the funds for a limited time only" thats when he then relists the item and the process begins again haha.
          Holy shit that happened to me before!

Comment

me too, on more than one occasion

Comment

Working...
            X