X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY - Jackson KE2

EBAY - Jackson KE2

http://cgi.ebay.com/Left-Handed-Jack...d=p3286.c0.m14

You kept that a secret, I though GodWentPunk got it and he said no, he did'nt ...
    BEAUTY ~!
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

i'll start the bidding.. im hoping i dont win it.. I have enough guitars and beside I'd probably get it refinished in show white and then subsequently murdered by some people who like it as is..

Comment

I purchased my Ke1 from this guy. If you really like it, send him a PM with what you want to pay for it. If it's within reason, he might listen.

joe...

Comment

oh my god, i want this

Comment

Im in the lead, probably gonna get sniped last minute though. If I do win this I just might keep it and sell my Ferrari Red w black bevels back to Southpaw Guitars..

Comment

Nice. The finish is super 80's though, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to refinish it. That said I'd probably be a little more adventurous and go for a metallic/pearl white, possibly with a darker burst around the edges.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
                Im in the lead, probably gonna get sniped last minute though. If I do win this I just might keep it and sell my Ferrari Red w black bevels back to Southpaw Guitars..
                Have you emailed him to see if he would take some $$$$ now? He sold me the KE1 and then canceled the auction. If you REALLY want it and you're happy to pay $$$$, just email him and ask. He shipped quickly and packed things nicely.

joe..

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
                  Have you emailed him to see if he would take some $$$$ now? He sold me the KE1 and then canceled the auction. If you REALLY want it and you're happy to pay $$$$, just email him and ask. He shipped quickly and packed things nicely.

joe..
                  eh I can wait, Im not dying to have it like some of my previous purchases. But the fact that he has had 2 killer lefty Jacksons for sale really sparks my attention.. I might ask him if he's holding out on any or if someguy just keeps getting rid of his collection.

Comment

He buys stuff from craigslist and local papers and resells. I think he said he made $100 on the sale of the KE1 which for what I paid, I thought was fair.

Comment

that shot up quick, lol

Comment

sold for $1090. Not a bad deal.

joe...
                        Last edited by GodWentPunk; 08-15-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

yeah, 900 was my max.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
                            yeah, 900 was my max.
                            damn. sorry you didn't get it. But, if you're still in the market, I found that GC in california has one for $1099. http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedGear/index.cfm and search for KE2. They might do $900...Ask them us, it can't hurt.

joe...

Comment

Working...
                            X