• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!

Check this baby out.

Makes me drool despite the price tag.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-RG-7420-7...3%3A1|294%3A50

"NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

But it was used for a few of his rectals ...
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

For a second there I thought it was a real JP model (non-existant), I almost shat myself

Comment

lol, rectals
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

wow, im a huge DT fan. what was it going for? i missed it

Comment

It started for 1699 USD, and had a buy it now offer of 1899, if I remember correctly. Expensive but if you are a fan.. Maybe he will repost it.
            "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Seen that one before on SS, or one like it. Pity it's just a 7420 (Lo-TRS7 bridge ftl) but then if you want an Ibby 7 that's your lot.

Comment

Working...
              X