Candy Tangerine Jazzmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Tangerine Jazzmaster

I ordered this from Warmoth, and they messed it up (I wanted a racing stripe - not a comp stripe), and so I returned it.

It's starting to get REEEEAAAALLLLY cheap. I originally paid 550 for it.

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/Show...ion=27&i=jmp71

I'm tempted to buy it just to have an extra guitar, but I'm trying to save money.

i've been keeping an eye on it

i really want a jazzmaster
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

I'm just curious, would a strat neck work, or does a jazzmaster neck have a unique configuration?
      http://www.myspace.com/leftyruss

Comment

It's routed for a Strat neck...which I happen to have an extra one lying around specifically for that guitar.

I ordered the body and neck separately, and I received the neck right away, but Warmoth only gives a 10-day return period. So I had the neck for a month and a half before the body came, which was when I decided to scrap the project. I couldn't return the neck, and so I still have it, but I don't think I'll ever use it.

So if you'd need a neck....

Comment

Ah, one thing about that Jazzmaster...

They've been lowering it about $20-$30 per week, but I don't think they'll let it go to (or below) $195, since that's what they charge for an unfinished body.

I imagine if it doesn't sell within the next few days (maybe a week), they'll just strip the finish and sell it unfinished.

Also, if you don't like the three p-90 config, i'm sure you could just put a regular JM pickguard on it with whatever pickup configuration you wanted (provided they fit in the P-90 routs). Warmoth might also be able to expand the routs to fit humbuckers or even the traditional JM pickups.
          Last edited by exalted; 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X