• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody make this guy an offer?

http://www.agileguitarforum.com/view...ge=1#pid438867
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

olav, you have to be a member to view the page
    Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Agile 8 string, been on the market for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
        olav, you have to be a member to view the page
        Oh jeez, I'm a member most anywhere so I don't encounter the problems 'the little people' might.

Like J said, Agile 8 string, like this
        http://www.rondomusic.com/intrepidprodual828mnlh.html
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

I hope most of those lefties on the agile forum make their way over here. It isn't like you are only allowed to post on one board.

Comment

Isn't there a law against just that; posting on just the one board?
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

you should use this quote in your sig olav:

View Post
              [...]the bass brands I like have the switches and knobs in such a position I don't even know what they do so I turned them up to 10 glued them in place.

I'm still looking for the mass of lefty bassplayers who are still NOT here yet, and the helpful hints on lefty basses out there in the world for sale.....

Comment

I'm still looking for the mass of lefty bassplayers who are still NOT here yet, and the helpful hints on lefty basses out there in the world for sale.....
                Here's where they are hiding amimbari http://leftybassist.com/
                Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

aha Bob, another "who has the nicest lefty Fender bass forum --oh brother

Comment

aha Bob, another "who has the nicest lefty Fender bass forum --oh brother
                    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm a lefty bassist, and a pretty good one at that! I think I'm better on bass than guitar, which angers me.

Comment

But is your bass a Fender or just plain ugly?

(waits for amimbari to have a fit of some sort...)

How come you dislike F-basses so much Amimbari? I don't remember you ever explaining...

Oigun will be starting a shortscale lefty Mo' bassguitar build soon. Guy should learn to play lefty... or not; this way I get to testdrive those puppies.
                      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

to Jess: I know the board was kinda setup for guitarists but glad you play the bass as well....

and Olav, I laugh a lot about the folks on TB who "claim" their Fender whatevers are the only guitars made worth buying and if you say "anything" like "no they are not, Fender is only one company in the sea of manufacturers, they get 1,000,000 % fired up especially when someone says my SX is as good as your MIA or say "well once you go Fender, you'll never go to anything else because there is nothing else that compares".

I'm very humble when bragging about the Jackson stuff because I already know there are plenty of companies units that kill them for looks and playability, but it just seems like you can't convince some people of that.

so anytime I see a board that is praising the almighty Fender, while at the same time saying there is nothing that can compare, there is no other guitar worth buying, that a "fender" is made to be able to play every type of music out there,...etc. I just laugh and don't post.

So my explanation is for those who hate the attitude and stereotype those kind of people project to the masses, fuck em. I appreciate people who will buy ANYTHING playable, and never worry about a name like so many others do

This board has a sea of different units, and each has it's beauty and ugliness, but I don't see to many people saying "mine is better than yours" stuff on here, or "why did you buy a Schecter when a Fender would work better" crap..that's why I like you guys and this board, and will be a member forever. ( that and you guys speak your mind and the swear word filters are turned off )

Comment

to Jess: I know the board was kinda setup for guitarists but glad you play the bass as well....

and Olav, I laugh a lot about the folks on TB who "claim" their Fender whatevers are the only guitars made worth buying and if you say "anything" like "no they are not, Fender is only one company in the sea of manufacturers, they get 1,000,000 % fired up especially when someone says my SX is as good as your MIA or say "well once you go Fender, you'll never go to anything else because there is nothing else that compares".

I'm very humble when bragging about the Jackson stuff because I already know there are plenty of companies units that kill them for looks and playability, but it just seems like you can't convince some people of that.

so anytime I see a board that is praising the almighty Fender, while at the same time saying there is nothing that can compare, there is no other guitar worth buying, that a "fender" is made to be able to play every type of music out there,...etc. I just laugh and don't post.

So my explanation is for those who hate the attitude and stereotype those kind of people project to the masses, fuck em. I appreciate people who will buy ANYTHING playable, and never worry about a name like so many others do

This board has a sea of different units, and each has it's beauty and ugliness, but I don't see to many people saying "mine is better than yours" stuff on here, or "why did you buy a Schecter when a Fender would work better" crap..that's why I like you guys and this board, and will be a member forever. ( that and you guys speak your mind and the swear word filters are turned off )
                          Ah, I really thought you had some beef with 7ender or something.
                          I get what you mean about people talking up a certain (usally a leading) brand. Probably protecting their investment, LOL
                          Imagine if an SX could be as good as a Fender! O Lawdy, wha's a boy s'posed t'do? I payed me a shitheap o'monay, turns out this cheap ole ASSEX gee-tawr sound juss da same!
                          Sure they'll never sound THE SAME, but I've played with guys that used their Condor strat to record but played gigs with their F's cuz a Condor wouldn't look right...
                          Maybe us lefties overhere are a bit more open minded cus we're beggers and you know they can't be choosers.
                          Or can they?
                          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

I just started to play bass again in a band, and I love it. I love Fenders, along with a shitload of other brands... Anyway, after just getting a Protone I've been thinking about how I love my Fenders. But I digress, people need to realize there's more than one brand of guitars and they are all beautiful, like women.
                            www.facebook.com/aprioripgh
                            www.twitter.com/a_prior_i
                            www.a-prior-i.com
                            www.youtube.com/aprioripgh
                            www.myspace.com/impenetrableeye

Comment

I actually take back my statement. I am a better guitar player, but a more IMPRESSIVE bass player. That is because there are 5,000,000 guitar players that all are awesome, and basically no one plays bass...and the ones that do usually aren't that original/good/technical.

Smaller talent pool = I look better!

Comment

Working...
                              X