X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Evil has a lefty for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1958-Gibson-Mode...item3a5a8b2d9a

I am speechless!!!

Alas , if it only had the original strings ...

Comment

Fully original gets squashed in his first sentence of the description ...lol "Fully original except ..." these guys are killin' my funny bone ... but she's one hot battleaxe.
      Last edited by AllroyPA; 05-07-2010, 08:01 PM.
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

lol that was a perfect fucking thread title

Comment

I made an offer. He can either take the hundred bucks or he can leave it on eBay forever. His choice.

Comment

Million dollars is like... 28 euros or something right? I might just get that. Not sure about the color though, think I'll sand her down and spraypaint iher black.
            va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
            Originally posted by chilton
            Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

A million fucking dollars............ Is this guy on dope? If so, I'd like an 1/8 of it to try, so reality becomes as distorted as this guys perception of it. A million fucking dollars?!?!

I'm gonna offer him $150 for it, since it really isn't all original, the strap button is gonna be the deal breaker for me. I gladly would pay the million if it was all original, but no, someone fucked with it

Comment

please wake this guy up... someone...

Comment

Hey guys take it easy on the dude, I spoke to him yesterday (as I am number 2) and what he really meant was:

One Billlllliiiioooon Dollars!!!

Comment

YAY, a beat up on a ebay crack smoker thread.

I have seen items like that go for quite a lot but a million? yep he would get it from some rich asshole who wants it IF the fucking thing was under glass in a display case for 50 years....then it would be worth a million to some rich fuck who has nothing better to do this year to put in the show-off rooms in one of those 8 multi million dollar houses he already owns.

but as it sits with cracked knobs, a broken and a "multiply welded from a break in the past" tailpiece, a headstock that looks like someone used it gig after gig and threw it around in the case and no famous superstar that would have used it back in the day to endorse and authenticate it...30,000 tops...

but alas, who am I to put a value on something I have no interest in ???
                    Last edited by amimbari; 05-09-2010, 10:12 AM.
                    Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                    X