Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Axes from the US.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4 Axes from the US.

    Charvel Jackson with shattered glass graphs.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Jackson-...item335a7d083f

    Gibby V Faded series (Cherry color). Nice
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Flying-V-...item2a0506f9dd

    Beautiful Black Fender Japan Tele. Gorgeous axe!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Japan-tel...item1c1063c2be

    Minarik Goddess in both Black and Sunburst.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Minarik_W0QQitem...item2c533d3620
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Minarik_W0QQitem...item2c533d2e44
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

    Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

    "Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

    My reply.

  • #2
    Something is weird with that jackson. It's a righty that was put on that body.

    joe...

    Comment


    • #3
      I was excited about the Jackson until I saw it was a righty neck...not a fan of the upside down logo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        I was excited about the Jackson until I saw it was a righty neck...not a fan of the upside down logo.
        that baby is still hot!!!!
        GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

        Comment


        • #5
          can someone post pics? government computers have E-bay blocked

          Comment


          • #6
            i won the auction for my 2000 rr1 ivory w/black pinstripes from the seller with the charvel/jackson.this seller is sitting on a good collection of lefties and hes selling them off slowly.good seller to keep an eye on.my rr1 is mint.the case it came in was numbered 20 this guy catalogs his guitars with numbers.i asked him to elaborate on his collection via ebay mail they didnt respond.good seller though!sorry herocycle i dont know how to blow up the pics some other good soul here will help you.
            Last edited by jp529; 02-24-2010, 10:58 PM. Reason: add on for herocycle

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
              can someone post pics? government computers have E-bay blocked
              Here you go ...
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                I was excited about the Jackson until I saw it was a righty neck...not a fan of the upside down logo.
                Not only that, you'll not see the side markers.

                joe...

                Comment


                • #9
                  no shipping to Canada on the faded V!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jp529 View Post
                    i won the auction for my 2000 rr1 ivory w/black pinstripes from the seller with the charvel/jackson.this seller is sitting on a good collection of lefties and hes selling them off slowly.good seller to keep an eye on.my rr1 is mint.the case it came in was numbered 20 this guy catalogs his guitars with numbers.i asked him to elaborate on his collection via ebay mail they didnt respond.good seller though!sorry herocycle i dont know how to blow up the pics some other good soul here will help you.
                    Thanks for the info, although with only 5 transactions I would be very reluctant to buy from him..
                    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

                    Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

                    "Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

                    My reply.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      cotsulas i was a little skittish because of lack of transaction history but i needed to get the rr1 in my collection.the seller lives about 45 minutes away from me so it seemed like an omen to get that guitar.dont let the lack of feedback discourage you from buying from this seller.that rr1 is top notch.i have no regrets.it was meant to be mine.i didnt have to go through a bidding war to get it either.that seller has a fuckload of guitars,id love to see their inventory.seller wouldnt elaborate on what else they were sitting on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jp529 View Post
                        cotsulas i was a little skittish because of lack of transaction history but i needed to get the rr1 in my collection.the seller lives about 45 minutes away from me so it seemed like an omen to get that guitar.dont let the lack of feedback discourage you from buying from this seller.that rr1 is top notch.i have no regrets.it was meant to be mine.i didnt have to go through a bidding war to get it either.that seller has a fuckload of guitars,id love to see their inventory.seller wouldnt elaborate on what else they were sitting on.
                        I can't afford it now anyways, but it would be very nice if this guy would show his axes, the same way leftyloser does.. Thanks again.
                        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

                        Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

                        "Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

                        My reply.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X