90's Kramer Striker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90's Kramer Striker.

A few bruises here and there but it stands at 395 Buy it now. Not too shabby.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990s-KRAMER-Str...item5639be724a
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

I think that's actually a 100 series...510 IIRC. If you change the pups (stock are HORRIBLE) they are good guitars.

Comment

overpriced, you can get a focus or even a pacer for that

Comment

Originally posted by kramerfan View Post
        overpriced, you can get a focus or even a pacer for that
        I am not a Kramer expert but I was thinking it in a way that you get a MIA axe with 395 USD... It is good to know though that a Pacer is better than a Focus and that a Focus is better than a Striker. Thanks!
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
          I am not a Kramer expert but I was thinking it in a way that you get a MIA axe with 395 USD... It is good to know though that a Pacer is better than a Focus and that a Focus is better than a Striker. Thanks!
          no problem - the striker is korean, the focus is japanese and the pacer is american... but all the serial plates say 'Neptune, NJ, USA' which creates a lot of confusion for buyers and sellers

Comment

Working...
          X