What the neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the neck?

Alouminum neck, SS frets and yehp this baby is a custom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Electrical-Guita...item2eab16befa
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

electrical guitar company

i plan on getting one someday

steve albini uses these exclusively
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

I would say "heavy metal!!!" but aluminum is so damn light

Comment

I saw that one too. I know Kramer added wood to their alum necks because they get cold and difficult to play. I wonder how this one feels when it's cold?

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
          I saw that one too. I know Kramer added wood to their alum necks because they get cold and difficult to play. I wonder how this one feels when it's cold?

joe...
          when it's below zero, don't put your tongue on your board!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post

joe...
            Just hold an aluminum stepladder barehanded in low temps... You'll know.
            Just don't let the guitar cool down... What I'm wondering is if the aluminum is coated in any way? Bare aluminum will blacken your hands when you rub it.
            Buddy of mine had a alu necked guitar a long time ago, I seem to remember it was hollow... Might be mistaking. Body was a semihollow, don't remember the make, sounded... well different from his other guitars. Played nice he said. I didn't really play back then, so I wouldn't know.
            va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
            Originally posted by chilton
            Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Check out the huge alouminum plate on the back of the guitar..
              Play seated for a while and you'll know the true meaning of frosty balls!!!!
              "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
              X