Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peavey JSX 120 Guitar Head w/ Footswitch - $300 (NYC)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Peavey JSX 120 Guitar Head w/ Footswitch - $300 (NYC)

Afternoon gents!

Selling my old bandmates' Peavey JSX Head.

I currently have it up on Reverb that has all the pics / details, but for the board I convinced him to let it go for $300 + shipping (it's heavy so roughly $50/$60?). I'm in NYC, but of course local pick-up in the tri-state area is okay.

Cheers boys!

https://reverb.com/item/15852618-pea...d-w-footswitch

Solid amp man! Nice price to boot. My buddy has loaned me his for the last year. I love it. Sounds pretty sweet once dialed in! GLWS!

Comment

That is a decent price Steve! Awesome of you to think of the forum as well, so +1 to ya for that!!

PS,
      How's the painting and projects going? Haven't spoken to you in a little bit, but I gotta say you were turning out some nice work!
      We're non-profit.
      Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Comment

Mods: We have another annoying bot & please close this thread - it's been sold!

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch View Post
          That is a decent price Steve! Awesome of you to think of the forum as well, so +1 to ya for that!!

PS,
          How's the painting and projects going? Haven't spoken to you in a little bit, but I gotta say you were turning out some nice work!
          Brother man! How you doing?

I have't worked on anything in a while. Family member has been sick in the hospital and super busy with work. I'd like to get one going soon!

Comment

Working...
          X