Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackat HHD

Default Blackat HHD

Last edited by Cmartin; 11-16-2020 at 07:29 AM.

That looks incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    That looks incredible!
    Yeah, what Jesse said!
    Good Deals on LGT with:
    Jesse
    mdrorick
    lefthandhunter
    Mr.9 Fingers
    theplystory
    abadonae
    LeftyParasite
    Lefty6string
    espfreak
    IbanezGuy

Absolute stunner! Bet she plays like butter!

That's so sick!!!! Bet you're stoked

Thanks guys!

I erased everything on this thread because of the shit show that this has become... after being stuck in customs and sending it back I told them to keep it, send it back or throw it away but I found out he was giving it to the 3rd party dealer that put me in this position I wanted it ( or just didn’t want him to get a guitar that I paid for and blame him for the lack of help with everything... that’s why you buy from someone-that’s his job as a seller to get it to you) so either way it should be with me very soon and I plan on selling it right away, the whole process has left a bad taste in my mouth-I’m sure the guitar will be incredible and I don’t blame Blackat but just a bad situation and honestly I just don’t want it. I’ll most likely put it up on Reverb so if you see it and are interested let me know and I could do better for you
    Thanks

Dang, sorry this has been such a bad experience. Do you have any pics of it?

This shit train just keeps on rolling lol, shipped out again 3 1/2 weeks ago from Poland, got lost in Belgium for a week then found and made its way to Memphis! Just when things were looking up and it cleared customs it was put back in the wrong container and shipped back to Poland, from there back to Belgium where it’s stayed for a week and a half with no response to any questions from FedEx because there’s now union issues there and they’re not shipping anything out... When I talked to Blackat to let him know what’s going on he was good and will help any way he can but did tell me that he shipped 3 guitars that day ( including mine ) 1 to Japan’s 2 to the US-and of course the other two were delivered in under a week, only my cursed guitar was lost

That sucks so bad. At this point, you may as well just fly to Belgium and pick it up.