Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seymour Duncans, EMGs, pickguards, etc...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Yea i will im still looking for them actually. I know theyre here somewhere so ill get them out to you.
    The pots were 250k and not original to the guitar anyways and the switch is your standard gibson 3-way.
    Truth be told, the only part I really care about is that awesome switch tip.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Indeed man, all that stuff is together I just gotta find it thats all because when we moved she threw stuff in whatever boxes she could find and theres stuff mixed together that shouldnt even be together. While I was taking furniture to the other place she started just jamming things in boxes and I was too late to catch her in time.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (07-27-2019)

Thanks

Indeed man, all that stuff is together I just gotta find it thats all because when we moved she threw stuff in whatever boxes she could find and theres stuff mixed together that shouldnt even be together. While I was taking furniture to the other place she started just jamming things in boxes and I was too late to catch her in time.
    I hear ya! Trust me man, I know what that moving shit is like....I've moved a time or two and lost shit before. I had a Sony PSP and all the games completely vanish into thin air during a move once.....and another time I had the movers swipe a laptop, which I never got back. Sucks!

But, you got my address!! Hope all is well Joe!
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (07-29-2019)

Thanks

What tele stuff do you have (pickguards, switches, knobs, pickups, tuners, necks, bodies, etc.)?

Thanks

The only Tele related thing I would possibly have is a 3-way switch. I've never owned a Tele but always wanted to build one with a Floyd and reverse headstock just never got around to it.
    If you're looking for parts I would suggest posting a wanted ad with the specific things you're looking for because I'm sure some of the guys here can accommodate you in that area. Thanks for asking though, never know until you do right?
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Bump

Offers?
    Id like to move this stuff out. Ive had a good many guys ask about stuff but no one really followed up on anything. Those who did message I replied back to and I have a mental note of what everyone wanted so please speak up if you still do want it.

Also Id rather not get into any overseas shipping because I had a go around with that last summer over the F3000 body and it ended up being a total waste of my time in the end.

If someone is really serious I can box things up and go to the post office for an actual shipping quote and do what I can to accommodate you because Id hate to turn my back on a forum member.
    We're non-profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

bassine (08-08-2019)

Thanks

Also Id rather not get into any overseas shipping because I had a go around with that last summer over the F3000 body and it ended up being a total waste of my time in the end.
    Wasn't sure my PM went through. Thanks to answer that !
    Fine with me, that's your call. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you change your mind.

Thanks

I didn't see your pm but yea I have no problem shipping outside of the US as long as you or whoever else is serious because as I said last summer I got the run around for a few weeks over that F3000 body by someone on here and it ended up being a waste of my time.

If you want it pm me your address and I'll box this up and go get an actual shipping quote
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

PM sent. (and fingers crossed)

Thanks

Someone messaged me about this already and if they back out I’ll let you know.
    We're non-profit.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog