Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested in me putting all my current guitars up for sale?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullvankrush View Post
    I just found out that what I thought was a sprain in my wrist from last year's paralysis scare thanks to my good ol buddy guillan-barre syndrome. Well a few weeks ago I got MRI and arthroscopy and they discovered I have a full thickness tear of my TFCC which is a major stabilizing tendon in your hands and forearm. Well, this is gonna mean surgery. So on top of my oh so wonderful 200k plus bill from last year I get to get surgery and not play guitars or videogames for six months.

So I'm wanting to clear them out Soo I don't drive myself crazy for half a year.

If you want some low-ball prices on lefty hear we are about to start it up probably later this week. I'd like to sell fast since ideally I could get them out before I'm useless for shipping for several weeks at least.

Any interest? Lots of bass and guitars and projects of all sizes?!
    Sorry to hear that good luck with it all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flashback55 For This Useful Post:

skullvankrush (07-17-2019)

Thanks

In the US, even with health insurance, that would have set you back about $3500.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

Sorry to hear, man. If you have any ESP/LTDs hit me up.

Thanks

alright i'm gonna take pics tonight and then I will post a list in this thread tomorrow and if any of you are interested, let me know on Reverb (or here) and I'll knock off some of the price for forum bros, except for metalchurch who will now be paying quadruple whatever I charge because of REASONS.

I know for sure I'm gonna have
    **Two (2) Squier 50's Telecasters
    One is stock, the other has the guts of a Squier Jim Root tele inside. Unfortunately it also has some gouges that could be fixed on either side of the new humbucker bridge pickup from a local luthier who decided to get his routing practice done on someone's actual guitar. BUT -- it sounds great and plays like a muhfuggaaaaa.
    SOLD**One (1) Sterling by Music Man Petrucci Signature JP60. This is a new one, completely deadstock NOS I got from a guy whose grandfather had died and never even played it. It's PERFECT.
    **One (1) Schecter Hellraiser C-7 LTD - Black wash over bookend maple, EMGS, 7 string. A beast and a half. I actually might *not* put it up.
    **One (1) Reverend Mike Watt signature Wattplower lefty shortscale bass in emerald green. Railhammer pickups. If you have played a reverend, you know how nice they are. One of their first lefty basses made.
    SOLD**One (1) Carvin 50th Anniversary 6-string LM6A bass. Seriously amazing six string bass. Part of me wants to keep it. Part of me wants to sell it to a chunk of bills down. The constant dilemma of a guitar owner, eh?
    **One (1) Fender partscaster with a might mite neck and one bridge pickup. No pickguard, no tone knob. A no-nonsense Les Paul humbucker in the bridge. A mega-super-light punk rock basher. Comes with free Satanic Piggly Wiggly mascot stick on body. Can be removed if you suck balls.
    **One (1) Trini Lopez Gibson-style fully glued body and neck. Just needs some minor finishing and electronics put in and a set up. This is another in a long line of project guitars I never had time or energy to fix up nice. Needs a little TLC but the neck is straight and could be beautiful. It's a righty but I was going drill new holes, install electronics lefty and just have a "reverse headstock" --- looks great and has the Grohl diamond cutouts on the body.
    SOLD**One (1) Washburn fretless bass. It's a little dude but it sounds great. Action is a bit high and I just haven't had the energy to fix it.
    **One (1) Squier 70's Stratocaster Classic Vibe. All black body, pickguard with maple neck. Sounds like quacky strat goodness. I'll probably want to keep it, too...might slap an aluminum neck on it.

Plus I'll have a white and a purple marshall digital JML amp head both for sale along with possibly some pedals and other music gear.

If anything is leaping out at you, lemme know!
    Last edited by skullvankrush; 08-19-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks

What are the neck profiles on the telecasters?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRowdy View Post
    What are the neck profiles on the telecasters?
    whatever the affinity telecaster profiles are

Thanks

Default Reverend Watt

Is the Reverend Watt bass for sale?

Thanks

could be if you're seriously interested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullvankrush View Post
    could be if you're seriously interested.
    Iím serious. Pictures and a price would be a good start.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Axho View Post
    I’m serious. Pictures and a price would be a good start.
    sending you a private message

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog