Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: Do any left handed people play right handed

Thanks

Default Do any left handed people play right handed

I was at my local music shop today and they had 4 lefty electric guitars. (Fender Strats if anyone wants to know) I didn't much care for the colors, 2 sunburst and 1 white, and one pearly gray. Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate The ones online would take 4 months to come in. I was looking at a beautiful hollow body electric that was right handed, and the sales guy asked about my experience, and I said I was a beginner. He said, okay, so make the switch. You don't have to have a lefty just because you write lefty.
    Last edited by josephdetor; 05-23-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks

If I was starting out guitar today, I'd probably learn right handed. Although, that could be because I'm programmed to feel that way from all the years of being offered virtually nothing.....and what was offered was 90% of the time black only.

Today, with the sheer amount of options us lefties have I don't think I could as easily make such a snap decision. Diggin' my head out of the past and into what's available to us today, maybe I'd stick to playing left handed. Back when I learned (around 1994) I played as a lefty because it naturally.....felt natural. I played LOTS of right handed guitars flipped upside down....still strung right handed too. I played like that for a few years until I finally got my first lefty, a 1989 Ibanez RG550L. I never touched another right handed guitar after that. I did however complain a TON about the lack of offerings for us lefties.

Today, if I was a lefty guitarist just starting out I'd probably be overwhelmed by the amount of choices. Maybe, depending on how young I was, I might even look at the situation as if it's always been this way. All there is to say really is this: It's NEVER been a better time to be a lefty guitarist.

Don't be discouraged when you walk into a music shop and see an abysmal selection of lefties. It's par for the course. Their lack of selection pales in comparison to what you can have shipped right to your front door via the interwebs.....generally for better prices too. In fact, there are so many good deals and so many options these days, my bank account CAN'T handle it! Good luck with your decision and welcome to the forum!
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

troll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGH View Post
    troll
    Could be, but the question was still valid. If the guy turns out to just be a troll account (as we've been dealing with for awhile now) my response still could be food for thought for anyone that happens to be surfin' the forum (members and guests alike).
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog