Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG

Thread: NGD Jackson DK-1 USA

Thanks

Default NGD Jackson DK-1 USA

I know you guys are sick of all these new guitar days by now!

Picked up a Jackson DK1 USA that IbanezGuy was selling and I'm happy I did! Guitar plays extremely well. I can definitely tell the shared DNA with my Caparison. When I originally received the guitar I could tell UPS was really rough on it because the volume pot was bent. I resoldered a new pot and swapped out the EMG's with a Fishman Fluence modern set. Instead of doing a complete rewire I skipped the push pull pot and kept it on voice 1 permanently using the original EMG wiring. Currently set the guitar up in D standard and was messing around and recorded a quick track. I know theres some sloppiness in there but time is a valuable asset lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (05-09-2019)

Thanks

Wow man, that thing looks and sounds great with those Fishmans. I'm very sorry that somehow that volume knob came off during shipping. My kid's new Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Passive just showed up a yesterday and wouldn't ya know it.....one of it's knobs was so loose that when I pulled on it to see if any of them were loose...it just came off like it was just sitting on the pot.

When I mailed out this DK1 to you I played it for a bit prior and nothing seemed loose on it. When you told me my heart sank for fear that it got damaged. It's a really nice guitar and would have freaked if something happened to it! I'm glad it all worked out fine, and again, very sorry the issue happened to begin with. I'm gonna be more attentive to these types of things from here on out. Cheers Nick!!
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

No worries man! Love the guitar! No one should hesitate to buy that white one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (05-09-2019)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog