Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

XLG
Adirondack Guitars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EU: Caparison Dellinger-M3 EF

Thanks

Cool EU: Caparison Dellinger-M3 EF

I love this to death but it has to go sadly.

The guitar is in great condition. I think this one has been around one or two more members of this tiptop forum!

The original pickup was swapped by one of the previous owners for a DiMarzio Super Distortion. Let me know if youd rather something else, maybe we can sort something out. The middle and neck pickups are original.

Currently tuned to C with 12s. I will set it up to your preference though.

Comes with the OHSC. No COA though.

PM me and shoot questions away.

Sale only, no trades. I need the money.

Buyer pays shipping.

Im based in Portugal. I can ship to anywhere in the world!

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/UYl5RNo

I can provide as much pictures as the buyer requires.

Thanks

€1500 OBO

I forgot to put the price lol sorry

Thanks

Hi, everyone!

Quick update: the guitar is fresh from a professional setup, now in E standard with 10-46. It will not be played anymore, waiting on its new owner.

Here are some fresh updated pics: https://imgur.com/a/nhiFJ9V

Open to offers! Thanks

Thanks

Is that $1500 USD or 1500 Euros?

Thanks

Looks like euros based on his 2nd post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

Lawshredpower (03-29-2019)

Thanks

Yeah thanks manini it would be around $2300Aud plus postage import duty etc. I will pass.
    Are you in the facebook Capa group if so are you doing the shred challenge put forward by Mattias IA Eklundh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback55 View Post
    Yeah thanks manini it would be around $2300Aud plus postage import duty etc. I will pass.
    Are you in the facebook Capa group if so are you doing the shred challenge put forward by Mattias IA Eklundh?
    I am in the group, as is Lawshredpower. I can't shred to save my life, so no I won't be doing any of the challenges haha but maybe Lawshredpower will? Not fair though- he's been to Mattias Eklundh's Freak Guitar Camp a couple times.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manini View Post
    I am in the group, as is Lawshredpower. I can't shred to save my life, so no I won't be doing any of the challenges haha but maybe Lawshredpower will? Not fair though- he's been to Mattias Eklundh's Freak Guitar Camp a couple times.
    HaHaHa! I like an honest fella. I don't own a Caparison so have an excuse for not making an idiot of myself plus I have trouble remembering short riffs let alone an eight minute epic like that challenge. Ok Lawshredpower sounds like the man for the job if he has done a couple of FGC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flashback55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback55 View Post
    HaHaHa! I like an honest fella. I don't own a Caparison so have an excuse for not making an idiot of myself plus I have trouble remembering short riffs let alone an eight minute epic like that challenge. Ok Lawshredpower sounds like the man for the job if he has done a couple of FGC.
    Hi, feel free to add me on facebook to talk about lefthandedness, Capas and Freak Kitchen related stuff https://www.facebook.com/cassioassis

Well, I've been to the camp and love it! This year will be my 5th time in a row. We were taught Rabbit Hole Shuffle by the guru himself last year for several days and I've been training the tune here and there since then and I still dare not to participate in the challenge hahahah! Brave souls who dare, but some tunes are just not for me

Here's my attempt at another FGC song a few years ago though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly0ZHhMGLDc

Oh, and about the guitar, I'm open to offers, although I can't go A LOT lower. Maybe we can work something out? PM on facebook or here! Cheers

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawshredpower For This Useful Post:

Flashback55 (03-29-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lawshredpower View Post
    Hi, feel free to add me on facebook to talk about lefthandedness, Capas and Freak Kitchen related stuff https://www.facebook.com/cassioassis

Well, I've been to the camp and love it! This year will be my 5th time in a row. We were taught Rabbit Hole Shuffle by the guru himself last year for several days and I've been training the tune here and there since then and I still dare not to participate in the challenge hahahah! Brave souls who dare, but some tunes are just not for me

Here's my attempt at another FGC song a few years ago though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly0ZHhMGLDc

Oh, and about the guitar, I'm open to offers, although I can't go A LOT lower. Maybe we can work something out? PM on facebook or here! Cheers
    After watching both of your videos on youtube I have no doubt you are up to the challenge Lovely guitar but the dollar/freight/import duty blah blah just kills buying from OS thanks anyway. Cheers

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog