Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead
XLG
Adirondack Guitars

Thread: !SOLD!Seafoam Green Snakehead Tele !SOLD!

Thanks

Default !SOLD!Seafoam Green Snakehead Tele !SOLD!

I've had this up on the bay and the verb for what seems like ages. No interest. Don't know why, it's a nice guitar and the body is made from a REALLY heavy chunk of Swamp Ash. No frills single bridge pup. Pretty simple guitar and really the perfect platform for mods. It's basically brand new, every time I try to really get into Teles I just can't. So, I'm looking to trade this for what I NEED.

I'm looking for a BLACK OFR. Nothing too overly beat up/rusty.....doesn't have to come with nut/bar/studs/anchors....but that would be cool too. I'd settle for other colors, but I REALLY would prefer BLACK. For the right deal I'll include some brand new black Wilkinson Kluson style tuners and maybe some other parts I can scrounge up. These guitars sell for $150 typically and have some really good reviews. It has a Gigbag, if interested I'll split the cost of shipping with you.

I have Paypal and if local, I'm located in Ogden Utah.

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Bump, I’d even trade for some nice high output humbuckers.....

Thanks

Bump, if ya want to buy it, I’ll SELL it for $100 plus shipping. I won’t be available from the 6th ‘til the 19th of August (vacation) so be aware of that....I’ll be in Pennsylvania partying and won’t be able to ship until I get back to Utah.

$100 plus shipping or possibly trade for a nice used Floyd (or Schaller) or some higher output pups. I have PayPal if you want to just purchase the guitar.

Thanks

Pending......

Thanks

Hey! What is the neck profile on the snakehead tele? Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks for the question, but this Tele is no longer available. I PM’d you a reply to your question however!

Thanks

Gone!!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog