Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead
XLG
Adirondack Guitars

Thread: WTB Ibanez Jem555L or Ibanez Jem7vL

Thanks

Default WTB Ibanez Jem555L or Ibanez Jem7vL

In putting feelers out to see if anyone has either of these or knows someone who is looking to sell one? I finally am hoping to get my grail guitar.

Thanks

Why the 555? Why not the JEM Jr that came out recently? I had one and it's nicer than the 555.....the Jr. has the Tree of Life inlay all the way to the 24th, the 555 stops at the 12th iirc and goes the rest of the way with dots. The Jr is Mahogany bodied and the 555 is Basswood iirc. Replace the tremolo in both with a nice Gotoh 1996 and you're golden.

As for the 7V I saw one listed not long ago on eBay.....but it was from Japan I think. There's a number of JEM777's listed on eBay/Reverb.....I'd love to get one of those but nothing I'm selling is moving lately. Good luck on your search and WELCOME to the forum!
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

It was the first lefty Jem I want a 555 for the history and as a collector piece lol. I have one of the new Jemjr and it's a quality floyd rose away from being a great guitar.

I'm really interested the most in the 7v. Thank you for the warm welcome I'm glad to be here!

Thanks

7v's will pop up from time to time, they're not all that uncommon. Stay focused and you'll nail one pretty quick. The 555, on the other hand, will come down to luck but eventually you'll find one.

FTR the 777 reissues are amazing

Thanks

Welcome to the forum! If you go with a 7V and have intonation issues, I read that you'll need to lower the bridge pickup.
    Last edited by LGibanez; 07-13-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks

Screw the 555, Jr and 7V. 777 is where it's at brah

Impossibly wide neck at the top frets, zero-access neck joint, and 80's neon. It can't be beat! Even if it means you get to eat bottom shelf dog food for a few months to afford it!
    My Official Homepage

Currently playing:
    Ibanez RG721RW RG870QMZ Jem777SK JS1200CA LTDMH103QM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanya Merc For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (07-15-2018)

Thanks

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Hahahaha! Smh...
    I read on the internet one time that...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog