Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buys

Thanks

im in for an extreme warrior if it happens,i need to know the cost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jp529 View Post
    im in for an extreme warrior if it happens,i need to know the cost.
    Well a regular warrior USA left-handed would be about $3k-4k street price with a retail around perhaps $6k depending on the options.

I would think that an extreme warrior would fetch around the same or maybe as much as $5k street price, again depending on the options. If we had 10 people wanting an extreme warrior, we might be able to get it for around $3k street price (hopefully cheaper) depending on the options.

Custom shops aren't cheap. My custom shop warrior was in the $3k-$4k range and it was a one off that someone else designed (Southpaw guitars). I had saved up for a long time before hand and sold a lot of my gear to get it. The quality is immaculate and it plays & sounds very good. This was just before the huge price hike Jackson did about 2-3 years ago.

The custom shop idea would be cool if we could get 10 people to agree on a single guitar and spec.
    Last edited by Eric_wr1; 12-30-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks

Here's some info I got back from Matt regarding the custom shop limited run:

Sounds great Eric -

I'm happy to help if you have any questions or need advice on putting this together. If you can get 10 people on board, we can figure out the exact specs and get this going. I only need a non refundable 25% deposit up front to reserve a slot on the small batch for someone. The balance doesn't have to be paid until I have the guitars here and they're ready for shipment to the buyers. This normally takes 6-9 months, so you and the other guys will have plenty of time to come up with the money. I can also offer you guys 6 months 0% financing and the guitars would be shipped for free inside the USA.

Let me know if you have other questions!

Matt

Thanks

i want in on the custom shop run,but if need be would also settle for import run.i just dont know if we could interest 100 people.does jackson offer the financing after the 25% down?that is also appealing and fuels my interest in the 10 run custom dept.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jp529 View Post
    i want in on the custom shop run,but if need be would also settle for import run.i just dont know if we could interest 100 people.does jackson offer the financing after the 25% down?that is also appealing and fuels my interest in the 10 run custom dept.
    No, Matt from Matt's Music does on the custom shop guitars. He would be the Jackson dealer that we would be going through to do this.

Thanks

im still in for one.

Thanks

A bit too rich for me. I did look at Emperion a while back. Their Spectrum 6 String goes for $690.00 US plus shipping. If you want the Bare Knuckle humbuckers, it adds $115.00 US to the cost. But I have my doubts about Emperion, they claim to be building the guitars in Italy, but the price seems to low for that to be true.

But I could probably buy something like that without my wife shooting me (at least I probably can if I can sell this book idea...).

But something costing 3-4K? No.

As to something from Asia, no way. But that brings up another idea. Godin makes some one solid body lefty, but they don't offer their top end electric in left. Given enough interest, they might change their minds.

Thanks

I could be convinced to get in on something < $1,000

Otherwise, I'd have to kick my own ass since I have too many guitars as it is

Thanks

I think the Jackson SLS3 Import would be in te $1000 range and it is pretty much custom shop quality. we only need 100 people.. if it will get this list going I'll buy two! Where are you Joe? I know you would love to grab one of these.

Jackson SLS3 import
    ----------------------
    -TheHeroCycle (2)
    -Eric wr1
    (only 97 to go)

Thanks

Count me in, anytime, for a Jackson Extreme Warrior (the one with different colour bevels).

That baby ROCKS!! Hell Yeah!!!!
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

jackson extreme warrior

caparison 7 string

jackson extreme

jackson warrior 7 string

jackson 7 string warriorjackson warrior customjackson warrior extremejackson extreme warrior guitarcaparison tatibanez xiphos 7 stringibanez sevenjackson xiphoscaparison 7 stringsxiphos 7 stringjackson warrior xtrememe with B.C.Rich Stealth 7-stringwhats better jackson warrior or ibanez xiphosleft handed ibanez xiphosjackson extrem warriorjackson warrior 897 string jackson warriorwww.leftyguitartrader.com showthreadibanez xiphos neon stringcaparison 7stringextreme warrior
SEO Blog