Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead
XLG
Adirondack Guitars
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unsafe site warning

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manini View Post
    Same + I also use NOD32, and have never had any problems. Also just downloaded Opera and tried it as well. Again no issues. Maybe your computer is infected Flashback55?
    I've done a couple of complete computer virus scans with Nod32 manini no virus also complete scan with Malwarebytes no issues. Nod32 is pretty good been using for over ten years had no problems. And if I use Comodo browser I don't get the warning only with Opera... If you get a chance go to Sucuri.net check see what results you get its a free check.

Thanks

All,

I've been getting this lately every time I come to the site, on multiple machines, using different virus scanners- they all point to a coinminer running through some javascript. I know it's this site because I don't have any other tabs open. I've also checked for viruses and malware and have none.

Happens on all broswers I've used.

It's been caught on NOD32, on Avast, and even on crappy old Symantec at work...

When looking at the page source for LGT, I do see that allfonts link in there...

It makes my laptop fans spin up like crazy using a ridiculous amount of CPU. On my desktop, I do notice some increased resource utilization. I've also seen this at work. Can someone look into it?
    Last edited by manini; 03-31-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks

I see where that is in the page source; not sure if it's malicious or not. It's a polish font script? Jesse, is the template for this site including that font script or did you add it manually?

Thanks

I have no idea. No. idea.

Thanks

I'll look into it!

Thanks

Pretty sure I found it. Will you guys try again, and comment? Manini, maybe you could text me, that way if I'm not at my computer I'll know.

Thanks for posting up about this, by the way. This kind of shit is never ending.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beneharris For This Useful Post:

manini (04-01-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    Pretty sure I found it. Will you guys try again, and comment? Manini, maybe you could text me, that way if I'm not at my computer I'll know.

Thanks for posting up about this, by the way. This kind of shit is never ending.
    Problem looks like it's been solved. Thanks for taking care of that Ben! Laptop isn't blowing up anymore

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog