Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Southpaw Guitars
XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars

Thread: New for 2018

Thanks

Default New for 2018

Aside from the new PRS, which seems to be a big hit among everyone here, does anyone know what else might be available for us for this coming year?

What is available from Gibson for us this year?
    I heard of a Flying V, but idk if thats true or not. Something like $1,500 and its a '67 style body, but with the '58 style pickguard, which I dont really care for.

ESP/LTD has some M-400's in Satin Black and Natural Finish as per XLG and others, so thats kinda cool.
    Jackson seem to be carrying over their 2016/2017 line into the new year, so thats cool theyre doing another year of DK2,SL-2,RRXT, plus we have Charvel with the three Pro Mod models, which is cool.

Fender seems the same.
    BcRich, well, who knows....

If anyone had any other new guitars to share, no matter what style, please post here cause I only mentioned a handful that I know of and theres so many manufacturers....
    Send me your unwanted BCRich's, I'll pay shipping.

Thanks

NAMM 2018 is right around the corner so I'm sure we'll get some announcements there, but looks like themusiczoo actually has the flying v's in stock:

https://www.themusiczoo.com/collecti...ar-aged-cherry

I've still got my eye on those explorers to see if anyone gets them in, but I'm hoping for a Jackson warrior or king v that becomes a regular line like they used to have...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manini For This Useful Post:

LEFTYGUITARFREAK (11-16-2017), metalchurch (Today)

Thanks

Yea Alex, thats the one I saw, but it was just a picture with no other information other than "2018 Gibson Flying V left handed", so I wasnt sure if it was real or just a prototype or whatever. Thanks for that link, atleast we know thats for real atleast. Wish it had the full face pickguard...

And good point about Winter NAMM being right around the corner, I didnt realize we were that far into the year already so it slipped my mind. Id love to have a KV2, but the medium frets kind of turn me off.
    Send me your unwanted BCRich's, I'll pay shipping.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog