XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BC Rich Gunslinger Retro

Thanks

Thinking about selling it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walter4music View Post
    That guitar sounds sexy do you happen to have a picture of it?
    The STIII I had? No, sadly I have zero pics of it. I owned it back around 1996, back when smartphones didn't exist and digital cameras were a luxury. It was a right handed STIII but I loved it. I got stupid and traded it for a Zoom 1010 Player and $50 to a friend of mine iirc. I know a Zoom 1010 was part of the deal......then I ended up liking the Zoom 505 better. Weird. I ended up getting the guitar back by trading, again very VERY stupidly, my 1979 Peavey T40 bass. Ugh, I freak out about that every time I remember that I got rid of that bass. That bastard was an Abrams TANK and sounded flawless. Then, I needed money for an unexpected car repair. I hawked the STIII to my Uncle that ran flea markets and such (he was basically the shadiest wheeler dealer around). The deal was I'd get the money I needed, he'd have the guitar in hawk and the following payday I'd come down and pay him back plus a little interest and get my guitar back. Well, I went back the following week after cashing my check to get the BC Rich back. He's like "Oh, yeah, that guitar......I took it down to Florida over the weekend and sold it at the flea market. Sorry". Totally straight faced too. I never spoke to him again after that incident. Dudes dead now.....and somewhere I hope that pointy BC Rich headstock is shoved so far up his ass repeatedly for eternity. That was cold what he did. Like I said, shady. I ended up losing both the BC Rich AND the T40. The struggle is real.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IbanezGuy View Post
    The STIII I had? No, sadly I have zero pics of it. I owned it back around 1996, back when smartphones didn't exist and digital cameras were a luxury. It was a right handed STIII but I loved it. I got stupid and traded it for a Zoom 1010 Player and $50 to a friend of mine iirc. I know a Zoom 1010 was part of the deal......then I ended up liking the Zoom 505 better. Weird. I ended up getting the guitar back by trading, again very VERY stupidly, my 1979 Peavey T40 bass. Ugh, I freak out about that every time I remember that I got rid of that bass. That bastard was an Abrams TANK and sounded flawless. Then, I needed money for an unexpected car repair. I hawked the STIII to my Uncle that ran flea markets and such (he was basically the shadiest wheeler dealer around). The deal was I'd get the money I needed, he'd have the guitar in hawk and the following payday I'd come down and pay him back plus a little interest and get my guitar back. Well, I went back the following week after cashing my check to get the BC Rich back. He's like "Oh, yeah, that guitar......I took it down to Florida over the weekend and sold it at the flea market. Sorry". Totally straight faced too. I never spoke to him again after that incident. Dudes dead now.....and somewhere I hope that pointy BC Rich headstock is shoved so far up his ass repeatedly for eternity. That was cold what he did. Like I said, shady. I ended up losing both the BC Rich AND the T40. The struggle is real.
    That fucking sucks man well I am selling my crackle finish with the regular headstock and I am going to sell this one too

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog