Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Southpaw Guitars
XLG SouthpawGuitar2
Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charvel San Dimas (2017) Import model

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDaze View Post
    Well, Fender has owned Charvel/Jackson for a long time now. Much happier to see these made in Mexico than China or Indonesia.
    Since 2001.. I remember when it was going down, Dave Mustaine offered to buy Jackson because he was one of their biggest endorsers at the time and actually cared about the products... well they had a deal made and everything, then at the last minute they sold to FMIC (Fender) for more money. Dave was pissed and went to ESP for afew yeas before going to Dean.

Lovely guitar Walter, Im getting basically the same guitar but with a pickguard.
    Send me your unwanted Kramers, I'll pay shipping.

Thanks

Gojira is a good example of a current Jackson/Charvel/Fender deal. They use all 3 haha, Jackson signature, Charvel sig, Fender basses.

These import San dimas look really solid, I'm glad they made the lefties! Yours looks sweet!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    Since 2001.. I remember when it was going down, Dave Mustaine offered to buy Jackson because he was one of their biggest endorsers at the time and actually cared about the products... well they had a deal made and everything, then at the last minute they sold to FMIC (Fender) for more money. Dave was pissed and went to ESP for afew yeas before going to Dean.

Lovely guitar Walter, Im getting basically the same guitar but with a pickguard.

I never knew that Mustaine was so close to buying Jackson, I almost got the pickguard version

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyLV426 View Post
    Gojira is a good example of a current Jackson/Charvel/Fender deal. They use all 3 haha, Jackson signature, Charvel sig, Fender basses.

These import San dimas look really solid, I'm glad they made the lefties! Yours looks sweet!
    it is a great guitar only things I dont like is that I have to pull up the tone knob to be able to use the tone knob

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog