Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: chrome lefty original edge

Thanks

Default chrome lefty original edge

hi, in Australia have 3 times Chrome original lefty edges for sale. all brand new. $160us each shipped to us

I have pics and can send through email but have tried to upload and this is telling me the file size is to big to post. if anybody has tips on posting pics please let me know.
    thank you

Last edited by beneharris; 08-01-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks

I'm sure that someone will be along to help you out with tips and advice for posting the pictures, Im sorry but Im no help there...

Also just want to give everyone a headsup that Geoff here is a really kind and helpful guy. We have been messaging back and forth about projects and guitars, etc for the last 2weeks or better, so I just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention since you're a new member and all.

I know there were a few guys looking for some Original Edge trems for their projects, and especially if we get those Ibanez bodies made for us that will make them even more desireble and on everyone's parts list.

Geoff explained to me that these are brand new units that he paid well over $200 each for them. Since he has 3 available, I suggested that he take a slight loss for some quick sales, hence the lower price
    I feel his price is fair for both him and everyone else, so this is a perfect time to grab one of these up in my opinion.
    Sucks there are no black ones, but thats quite alright, because theyre good units regardless.

**Also this is for the trems only, no other hardware included. I asked him that specifically just to be sure I got all of the info available for you guys.

Best of luck with the sales Geoff, hopefully this works out great for everyone involved.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

leroy1 (07-29-2017)

Thanks

thanks metalchurch. its a case of to many parts for to many envisaged projects. I've probably got 10 projects on the go at the moment and partly the reason behind getting rid of a lot of stuff is so that I don't take on anything else.

Thanks

Not a problem at all man. Im sure someone will be along to help you with the picture situation. If all else perhaps I can forward your pics to someone and they can post them on your behalf. (Thats usually what I do when I need something posted)
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

leroy1 (07-29-2017)

Thanks

Make an account on imgr, upload photos, right click on each one and copy the location. Paste in a post between [IMG] and [/IMG] tags
    Last edited by Jesse; 07-29-2017 at 08:54 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (07-29-2017)

Thanks

sorry Jesse, whats imgr? the only 1 I could find on the net was imgur images. thanks for the help

Thanks

Pm me and I'll host them for you. Also, I want one.

Thanks

all sold

Thanks

Default chrome lefty original edge

Looking for the chrome/stainess trim skirting for the right rear quarterpanel underside.

abe

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog