Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead

Lefty 6 String Adirondack Guitars
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 227 of 227

Thread: Lefty of the Day Thread

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 277 Times in 221 Posts

    Default


  2. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Leftyland, NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 779 Times in 536 Posts

    Default

    God dammit, wtf people?!

  3. #223
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Perle has a lefty maple neck with neon disappearing pyramid inlays listed on eBay. It has a Jem profile and AANJ, fits most Ibanez RG and Jem that don't have square heel neck joint.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lefty-Pyram...6/123190297096

    He makes great necks.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Utah!
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 313 Times in 254 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LGibanez View Post
    Perle has a lefty maple neck with neon disappearing pyramid inlays listed on eBay. It has a Jem profile and AANJ, fits most Ibanez RG and Jem that don't have square heel neck joint.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lefty-Pyram...6/123190297096

    He makes great necks.
    I'm actually feverishly listing everything I can possibly let go of in order to buy that EXACT neck. Sadly, either everyone hates my stuff, me (both?) or is so broke they can't even afford a can of sardines because NOTHING is moving.

    I feel like in Utah the only thing people drop everything they are doing to buy locally is horse trailers, Mormon related items and Harleys. Lame.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    3,636
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 712 Times in 544 Posts

    Default

    Sorry guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 277 Times in 221 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IbanezGuy View Post
    I'm actually feverishly listing everything I can possibly let go of in order to buy that EXACT neck. Sadly, either everyone hates my stuff, me (both?) or is so broke they can't even afford a can of sardines because NOTHING is moving.

    I feel like in Utah the only thing people drop everything they are doing to buy locally is horse trailers, Mormon related items and Harleys. Lame.
    What are you selling? Don't happen to have an AM-205, do ya?

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Utah!
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 313 Times in 254 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leftrb View Post
    What are you selling? Don't happen to have an AM-205, do ya?
    I wish I had one to sell ya man! Nope, I've got Shiftpoint's old Strat that I'm looking to let go of. It's the Arctic White one. Really nice and if I can't sell it then I'll probably drop a Hot Rails in the bridge and keep it. But, if it DOES sell then I'll buy that sweet neck Perle is selling. I'm selling a bunch of non guitar related gear locally too....it's been hard selling ANYTHING locally. Weird.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

ibanez mig rg470 451

IBANEZ AF85L LEFTY LEFT HANDED GUITAR

SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •