Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Left For Dead
XLG
Adirondack Guitars
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Low Watt Amp Club

Thanks

Honestly I've been using a Cube 40XL for the last 2 years and it does a better job than many of the small tube amps I've tried, and for $100 you can't do much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch View Post
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Thanks

a quick look around does not show anyone selling those at that price, but thanks for the heads up ...

Thanks

Allroy! Iím jealous! One of those Nutube Voxís is On my wish list.....only Iím after the clean one to dedicate to running effects through. Overall, how do you like it? Build quality? Howís the Nutube compared to traditional vacuum tubes? Iíve watched a few videos on those Nutubes and Iím impressed by what Iíve seen/heard. I remember those used in EQís with spectrum analyzers in stereo systems back in the day. Kinda neat they found another use for them.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like BucketheadÖ Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IbanezGuy View Post
    Allroy! I’m jealous! One of those Nutube Vox’s is On my wish list.....only I’m after the clean one to dedicate to running effects through. Overall, how do you like it? Build quality? How’s the Nutube compared to traditional vacuum tubes? I’ve watched a few videos on those Nutubes and I’m impressed by what I’ve seen/heard. I remember those used in EQ’s with spectrum analyzers in stereo systems back in the day. Kinda neat they found another use for them.
    I was super impressed by the nutube when I had one, but my recollection was that the technology isn't there yet compared to vacuum tubes. Not sure how any of the newer bigger units are though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (09-13-2018)

Thanks

Just a touch fizzy so I think there can be more improvements. I like it best through my 4 ohms 15Ē bass speaker. But itís rock so itís fine. Took a boost fine took an OD on the front end fine without any weird breakup. I have some more thing to try Iíll post more then

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AllroyPA For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (09-13-2018)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

vox pathfinder 10

jca22h for sale

ampeg gt-10 amp

vox pathfinder 10 review

jca22h

vox pathfinder 5 watt

vox pathfinder jensensupro s6606bugera v5jet city jca22hjet city jca22h for salevox pathfinder to valveampeg gt 10 guitar ampampeg gt-10 reverbWhat to do with 4 to 5 low watt amps5y3 tube rectifier ampegjet city jca22h reviewgibson lpjjca22h reviewjca22h saleampeg gt-10tweaker vs jca22hbugera or jet citycan you gig with a supro s6606ampli vox pathfinder 10
SEO Blog