PDA

View Full Version : Pickguards

AllroyPA
08-25-2017, 06:59 AM
Deleted asshole link

metalchurch
08-25-2017, 07:05 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the headsup in case anyone else was interested.

Side note;
What do you guys think about having a section (or designating an existing one) where we post links like this for parts, just so we all have the info at hand. Most of them we know by heart, but its the ones that are fairly unknown that would be cool to have.

Cmartin
08-25-2017, 07:28 AM
I've have great dealings with frets on the net as well-awesome work

AllroyPA
08-25-2017, 04:43 PM
He quoted me 119 delivered in USA,
buhahahaha! He's high !

metalchurch
08-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Jumpin Jesus, thats high.

Cmartin
08-25-2017, 05:16 PM
Frets on the net or the other one?

AllroyPA
08-25-2017, 06:20 PM
Frets on the net or the other one?
:censored: quote, I responded back and told him his price was insane as righty ones on the net are 40-60 bucks. I doubt he responds back though

AllroyPA
08-26-2017, 06:46 AM
... he black-listed me because I got 'rude', well his price was rude ...

metalchurch
08-26-2017, 07:56 AM
I love your style!

Cmartin
08-26-2017, 07:58 AM
... he black-listed me because I got 'rude', well his price was rude ...

Rude!! Hahaa

Cmartin
08-26-2017, 08:04 AM
Frets on the net are a little high as well but everything I've had him make was perfect-I had a black anodized guard made for my Jackson RR and it was awesome!! Going to have him make a black anodized truss rod cover for my Caparison, the back covers are already metal-the only thing that's plastic on it is the 3 way stitch tip ( which I already bought a black aluminum tip from him already ) and the trc

AllroyPA
08-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Frets on the net are a little high as well but everything I've had him make was perfect-I had a black anodized guard made for my Jackson RR and it was awesome!! Going to have him make a black anodized truss rod cover for my Caparison, the back covers are already metal-the only thing that's plastic on it is the 3 way stitch tip ( which I already bought a black aluminum tip from him already ) and the trc
If it comes down to it I will see what he quotes me. I am content to search around a little bit.

crawdaddy
08-26-2017, 12:00 PM
I don't know exactly what you are looking for but I ordered a couple of pick guards and back plates for my G&L's from: http://pickguards.us/index.html (Pickguard Heaven) and he did a great job for me.

I didn't think his prices were too bad either....just hope this isn't the site that you referenced and then deleted.....

take care.

AllroyPA
08-26-2017, 01:46 PM
I don't know exactly what you are looking for but I ordered a couple of pick guards and back plates for my G&L's from: http://pickguards.us/index.html (Pickguard Heaven) and he did a great job for me.

I didn't think his prices were too bad either....just hope this isn't the site that you referenced and then deleted.....

take care.
It's not the one I deleted, thanks crawdaddy!