PDA

View Full Version : This website rules.

superheavydeathmetal
12-11-2016, 08:57 PM
This website rules.

It is so great that we have a place to connect to do business, get opinions and perspectives of others, and help each other out, all while asking nothing in return.

I would like to give a big thanks to all of the current and former supporting vendors for keeping the lights on, and to the moderators and administrators who use their personal time to manage and maintain the threads.

Jesse
12-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Aww man!

beneharris
12-11-2016, 09:27 PM
We love you guys!

manini
12-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Agreed! Love this community. Thank you guys for all the hard work for keeping this place running and giving us a place to call our lefty home.

Lefty
12-12-2016, 05:33 AM
We love you guys!

+1

MetalDaze
12-12-2016, 10:12 PM
:bow:

metalchurch
12-13-2016, 03:37 PM
This website rules.

It is so great that we have a place to connect to do business, get opinions and perspectives of others, and help each other out, all while asking nothing in return.

I would like to give a big thanks to all of the current and former supporting vendors for keeping the lights on, and to the moderators and administrators who use their personal time to manage and maintain the threads.

Absolutely man, definitely a big thank you to Beneharris,Jesse,Olav,Chris (Sorry if I missed anyone) for doing all of the behind the scenes work to keep this place up and running. But I know that they do it out of pure passion for the community, which is what this forum was contrived from anyways, and in many ways, that's one of the reasons that it's such an enjoyable place to hang out, because we all share the same mutual respect for one another and we all most certainly share the passion for playing, building and working on guitars, etc..
The coolest guys on the internet are all here on this board, and that's the damn truth right there!!
It makes me happy that most of us consider this our favorite forum which speaks volumes if you really think about it.

We will be coming up on 10 years here before we know it! That's something isn't it?!!

Donnabell87
10-21-2020, 08:00 AM
You're so kind man

MurrayMi
10-21-2020, 08:06 AM
It is pretty nice that you appreciate his kindness but I guess that is not that cool to write on the old threads, it shows your unkindness to the developers. These are cool guys that did a good job. They created this website for all the ambitious people who wants to share their experience or the ask for help from other experienced people. Due to this website, I got my dream job at https://crowdo.net/blog/crowd-marketing/. Now I am one of the coolest marketers in my country and I make pretty good money.

Cmartin
10-21-2020, 08:40 AM
It is pretty nice that you appreciate his kindness but I guess that is not that cool to write on the old threads, it shows your unkindness to the developers.

What?!!?

beneharris
10-21-2020, 10:59 AM
hmm. have to watch these guys, lol.

manini
10-21-2020, 12:14 PM
:ban:

LeftyLV426
10-21-2020, 12:16 PM
Yes this all makes perfect, logical sense lol.

conor_M
10-21-2020, 09:05 PM
Thanks guys! As always let me know if there's anything that needs to be done I'd love to help out as you have helped me a ton!

Never too late to say thanks ;)