PDA

View Full Version : WTB Anybody have an EDP WASP Synth?

amaranthine
04-15-2013, 07:53 PM
I have given up guitar and I use FL Studio to make music, I love it, I use Da hornet and would like the real thing. So if you have a EDP Wasp Synth get in touch with me! I don't have the money at the moment but I would love for you to hang on to it till I get some money! on ebay at what there asking for the synth is anywhere between 800-2000 in good condition, I would like it to work but it really doesn't matter, if it doesn't work I'll give you 130 for it! or I can make a trade I have a Wenge guitar with a wenge Warmoth guitar neck that I cannot sell but needs some work on it thats the catch. The strings are a little high and needs rewired.

IbanezGuy
04-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Given up on guitar? :boink:

amaranthine
04-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Yep, but its okay! I've always had a thing for synthesizers! I wish there was a synth forum on here then I'd be on here more lol
It was fun building guitars but It does get pricey, and I couldn't start a band in my small town so I think it is a good idea.

IbanezGuy
04-15-2013, 08:19 PM
My brother in law has a Moog. He is ALWAYS on that thing.

I took a break from guitars and moved more towards bass for awhile. But, I really missed the "crunch" of playing metal so I gradually got back into it. I still need to practice but I still retained some of my skill. I used to play at least 6 hours a day for months on end...but then life happened. Shame really...cause my former self would totally smoke me.

amaranthine
04-15-2013, 08:26 PM
I have like 18 electronic songs written using "Da Hornet" which is the virtual synth that is based off the wasp, I've played both bass and guitar but better at bass. I think I need to transition to the synth world because I really like weird sounds haha!

Southpaw Sam
04-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Have you seen the new lefty synthesizers?