PDA

View Full Version : Email alerts

Razzlejett69
11-05-2012, 10:52 AM
I want them now and I want them bad. Maybe we have them already but I couldn't find them. I want alerts about new PMs, replies to my posts or threads I've posted in, and new postings in the guitars section. This would be amazing. Also, is there a way to see if someone replied to a posting, besides remembering how many posts we're there last?

Jesse
11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
I think you can subscribe to threads in the thread for email alerts. You should also be able to get email alerts by the user account settings...OR you can just Come by here every day :)

beneharris
11-05-2012, 12:03 PM
we do have email alerts, they should be in your profile settings. Let me know if you can't find them, i'll see if i can set them up for you. just do me a favor and shoot me a pm. Thanks!

Razzlejett69
11-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Responding to posts or PMs from the email notification maybe? Instead of having to click the link. And the big one is personal messaging being conversations, so I don't have to look in my inbox and sent box to see the whole thing. Have it all in one place like its a thread

Olav
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Merged your new question with your former thread as they are related.

beneharris
11-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Responding to posts or PMs from the email notification maybe? Instead of having to click the link. And the big one is personal messaging being conversations, so I don't have to look in my inbox and sent box to see the whole thing. Have it all in one place like its a thread
You'll have to bring that up with whoever you use for email. That isn't something I can just change, not even if I wrote software for it.

I have never seen a vbulletin forum who lists their PMs like you are requesting. If you have an idea of who might, let me know so I can see what they've done. It would require HEAVY modifications to the Private Message template, though.