PDA

View Full Version : I'll be helping out around here

beneharris
08-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, just thought I'd put in an update. I'm going to be helping out with administrator duties here, mostly on the technical side of things. So if you see me sticking a thread, or banning testdummy :becky:, don't freak out. With that said, Olav and Jesse are still teh menz around here.

I'll be able to consistently update, and add new features that Jesse, Olav and I are talking about, and I think its going to work out well.

So within the next week or so, and going forward, if you notice something is awry technically, bother me. That's why I'm here. Feel free to PM me, and I'll do what I can to help out.

Olav posts in red, if I have anything to say in a moderation, or important capacity, I'll post in this purple

Blue Church2
08-02-2012, 12:31 AM
That's pretty cool man. Congrats on the admin status! Don't slam the ban ham on me =]

beneharris
08-02-2012, 12:56 AM
oh don't worry, you're safe. :)

for now.... :D

Also, Olav kindly informed me that posting in purple is for sissies, so I'm going to go with the tried and true Red.

Olav
08-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Safe from Ben that is...
http://guntotingliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/frontpage_evil_smiley.gif

I have to add I never used the word 'sissies'. But Ben's got the gist of it. Mod messages are in red, messages in purple are for updates on the My Little Pony club.

:D

cosmic_ape
08-02-2012, 05:39 AM
You mean My Little Lefty Pony, right?

Olav
08-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Is there any other kind?

:D

MetalDaze
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Don't let mean Mr. Olav intimidate you with his red font. :D:D

I stay stick with the purple. It has such a soft touch :)