PDA

View Full Version : I have a 32Gb 3rd Gen ipod touch.....

Mr.9 Fingers
05-21-2012, 11:47 PM
What do you have to trade for it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/brentakafurious9/78af4d9f.jpg

Some slight scuffing on the back, but that's not uncommon for these. Spent most of its life in my Jeep. Now that I have my 64gb iphone, I don't need it anymore!

Located in Indiana!

*MONKEY NOT INCLUDED*

IbanezGuy
05-22-2012, 01:32 AM
Any interest in a like new Acer Netbook? I no longer use it since buying an iPad ages ago....and it has been packed up in it's box since then. It is blue, 2GB of RAM, fairly big hard drive (I think 250...I'd have to check for certain....might be a tad smaller), LED screen, USB external optical drive, original AC adapter, original box/manuals/packing, and a couple neoprene sleeves. Oh, it has that Intel Atom CPU as well.....overall a very nice little netbook.

I have more use for one of these iPods these days for my truck (my iPhone is only 8GB! Lol!) Let me know man!

I have other things if the above doesn't tickle your fancy! Let me know!

Mr.9 Fingers
05-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Sorry bro. Traded the ipod for a Fulltone Clyde Wah.

IbanezGuy
05-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Aw, oh well....I'm sure I'll find one someplace.

beneharris
05-22-2012, 11:49 PM
if you look on ebay, and find a broken one, they are easy as pie to fix. www.idemigods.com has all kinds of parts for relatively cheap. i just recently bought one off ebay for my father in law, and fixed it for $10 bucks. i was in a total of $22 for the whole ipod.

Mr.9 Fingers
05-22-2012, 11:56 PM
I've also got a 3rd gen 8gb touch I've been contemplating getting rid of as well lol.