PDA

View Full Version : Posting Reviews

Jesse
05-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Ok,

I figure for a good guitar review a few things should always be taken into consideration when writing it up:

year
price
where purchased
pictures are always good
positives/negatives

When I write reviews I like to stay away from 1-10 ratings because they are so subjective. I tend to write things like I'm writing someone an email, conversational.

That being said, if ANYONE has a Washburn N4 *cough cough* I would love to see a review of it.

lostinthemasses
05-27-2009, 06:21 PM
if this is going to happen here i think there should be some kind of link between here and harmony-central.com

they have reviews but i dont know if they have lefty specific ones

GodWentPunk
06-01-2009, 09:52 PM
That being said, if ANYONE has a Washburn N4 *cough cough* I would love to see a review of it.

I get your point. I try and put something better down, more official looking that is.

joe...

Jesse
06-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I get your point. I try and put something better down, more official looking that is.

joe...

LOL, the only reason I'm so interested is that I almost pulled the trigger on one like 10 times already. A vintage N4 is one of my dream guitars.

GodWentPunk
06-03-2009, 01:13 AM
I've got the standard ones, the N4 Vintage have the birdseye neck which looks pretty awesome.

I do plan to do a write up. But until then, if you can get one for about $1,000-$1200 range, you'll like what you get (except for the neck pickup).

joe...