PDA

View Full Version : Image issue

LeftyBlake
10-30-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm using FireFox on Windows 7 and it seems that whenever there is an attached photo, and I scroll over it, a transparent black window appears as if the page is going to load the photo, but it doesn't. Is it supposed to do this? If I click on the attached image, it loads fine, but not if I hover over it.

AllroyPA
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
When I'm using Chrome it wont even load it if I click it ...

Jesse
10-30-2011, 11:44 PM
weird, I'm using FF on W7 and I don't have the issue...I'll try to research it tomorrow while I am at work.

CAFeathers
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm having the same issues with FF and Vista

SouthpawGuy
10-31-2011, 06:25 AM
I have the same thing with Firefox on XP, I've also found that if I quickly click on the thumbnail the image will open.

Bob
10-31-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm using FireFox on Windows 7 and it seems that whenever there is an attached photo, and I scroll over it, a transparent black window appears as if the page is going to load the photo, but it doesn't. Is it supposed to do this? If I click on the attached image, it loads fine, but not if I hover over it.

I have the same thing with Firefox on XP, I've also found that if I quickly click on the thumbnail the image will open.

ya it's been this way for me since the new forum.........using FF newest and Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit. I've never checked on my old XP Pro machine........

Jesse
11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure its a VBB issue, because I have it on other forums as well. I think a new version is coming soon, so hopefully when we upgrade it'll fix it...until then CLICK ON IT!!!!

Bob
11-03-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm pretty sure its a VBB issue, because I have it on other forums as well. I think a new version is coming soon, so hopefully when we upgrade it'll fix it...until then CLICK ON IT!!!!

yup is what i have been doing. I was afraid to ask about it after you got this new forum up and running and just went with the clicking on it. Thanks for looking into in Jesse

SouthpawGuy
11-03-2011, 08:04 PM

I've noticed that it only happens with images others have attached ( regardless of size, large or small). Any image that I've attached opens when the mouse is hovered over it. Could be a permissions issue ?

Jesse
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Permissions eh, ok when I get back to the office I'll see if I can poke around on that. Stay patient!