PDA

View Full Version : Possible "for trade" thread

saufen
10-29-2011, 10:46 PM
I dont know if it would work, but sort of like a sub-catogory of "for sale" section on our forum. If we had an "up for trade" or "for trade" thread, it would be kinda cool.
Of course there would have to be in place safety fetures like a certain amount of posts, or time active in LGT, phone calls for both parties to work out detail and ask any questions ect.
But I think it would be cool...It would work like a member posts I have x amount of guitars I would trade for x guitar or what not.
Time are toughf financialy right not, and we have alot of members who have cool guitars so this would open alot of doors to new prosects of acuiring different guitars while trading away the ones the members want to part with???
I have traded with Lefty loser and others in the past and had a good experence.

62LeftyBlues
10-29-2011, 11:40 PM
FS/FT at the beginning of the post has worked for me here. I have traded two guitars since I joined (1 last year and 1 about 5 weeks ago) and both transactions went smooth. Every one was happy with the deal.

saufen
10-30-2011, 12:09 AM
ya, but only a FT post would open alot of doors, that way even guitars that you dont want to sell but would trade for something else broadens alot of horizens.

beneharris
08-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Saufen, I just saw this thread tonight, so I added thread prefixes to the classifieds section. You now have "FS, WTB, and FT" That should make it easier to differentiate without the need for a whole separate forum.

cosmic_ape
08-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Saufen, I just saw this thread tonight, so I added thread prefixes to the classifieds section. You now have "FS, WTB, and FT" That should make it easier to differentiate without the need for a whole separate forum.

That's smart!