PDA

View Full Version : New Article up on the front page

Jesse
02-01-2011, 08:31 AM
I was feeling a little creative, let me know what you think! Also, don't hesitate to follow us on Twitter at SouthpawAxe, YouTube or our new facebook page. Links are all on the front page!

I'm going to do some new videos this week hopefully.

62LeftyBlues
02-01-2011, 09:28 AM
That is great! But don't forget the sheer genius of the lefty mind to be able to transpose the 'righty-world' and still Rock!

Bob
02-01-2011, 10:02 AM
I was feeling a little creative, let me know what you think! Also, don't hesitate to follow us on Twitter at SouthpawAxe, YouTube or our new facebook page. Links are all on the front page!

I'm going to do some new videos this week hopefully.

I would have thought you would have used LeftyGuitarTrader for the names?

tighestyk
02-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Great article Jesse! So true. Also, we don't have to share! Our guitars stay exclusive to us, nobody wants to "check it out"! And the lefty guitars in the stores for the most part remain unmolested by dozens of finger f%#@'s with no money!

esteve
02-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Great article Jesse! I think it would be great too if other members here wanted to do videos for the main website. A regular feature review or even some sort of competition would be cool. Does anyone else have a Flip Video Camera or a good webcam?

The more interesting content that involves the members the better...

SouthpawGuy
02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
I would have thought you would have used LeftyGuitarTrader for the names?

Same here. Was LeftyGuitarTrader not an option then ?

Jesse
02-01-2011, 03:08 PM
LeftyGuitarTrader was too long for Twitter, they limit the name length. For YouTube I ended up using my old account that I already had. Glad you guys liked the article, I tried to avoid making it a total comedy piece.

Remember, all members are encouraged to submit front page stuff...videos, articles, rants, lessons, anything.

Mr.9 Fingers
02-01-2011, 05:06 PM
The last picture is freak'n comical! The dude in the middle has this look and you know he's thinking "I can't believe I'm standing here jamming with a tennis player. My career is officially over after this."

MetalDaze
03-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Would you like a serving of spam with that?