PDA

View Full Version : Zakk Wylde signed 8x10 and some instructional DVDs

Pauly
11-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Not really a Zakk fan any more and I'm running out of space on my walls for stuff. It's just an 8x10" picture of Zakk back in BLS's early days (sans beard), and the sig is on a cut out bit of a page of Kerrang magazine, I know it's ghetto but it's all I had on me at the time! It was signed in the meet/greet tent at...holy crap, Ozzfest 2001, I've had this nearly a decade! I feel old.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/paulybobs/ebay/b6fd250d.jpg

If you just want the print and sig, like 10 for UK'ers incl. p&p, 12 for rest of world. If you want it with the frame, 15 and 20 respectively. I didn't have a camera handy, but I have other signed things from Satch, Vai and Petrucci along with photos, if you question my authenticity. :P

Cheers. Oh and the frame has a stand thing as well if you don't wanna wall mount it.

Instructional stuff... had these a while and while I used to like collecting stuff like this... I'm all pragmatic about what I own now and if I'm not using it... I've had them years and enjoyed them, though.

Basically there's MAB's:
Speed Kills (the original one, shreddy exercises)
Speed Kills 2 (more shreddy exercises)
Speed Lives (how to play No Boundaries)

Bought via Metal Method years ago. All are just the DVD and the tab's a PDF on the disc. 5 each for UK, non-UK 6 each. The first two just come in a jewel case, SL has a proper DVD box.

Also got Speed Up by Marcel Coenen. Same sort of thing, lots of exercises, tab's on the disc. In a proper DVD box. 5/6 depending on residence.

All are region free AFAIK. If you want all four 20 or 24 depending on UK/non=UK.

Pauly
12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Sold the print and two of the DVDs, still got Speed Kills and Speed Lives though.

Pauly
01-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Derp, still got Speed Kills and Speed Lives.