PDA

View Full Version : Prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolwaver
09-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm i the only one that FN HATES!!!:mad:

when someone posts a guitar or any item for sale.

then don't put a price on it!!!!! what the f#*K!!

can we do something about that!!

price and maybe location??

I DON'T THINK I AM ASKIN FOR TO MUCH!:(

Jesse
09-29-2010, 12:54 AM
I concur, all ads have to have a price from now on. I will sticky it .

SouthpawGuy
04-14-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm i the only one that FN HATES!!!:mad:

when someone posts a guitar or any item for sale.

then don't put a price on it!!!!! what the f#*K!!

can we do something about that!!

price and maybe location??

I DON'T THINK I AM ASKIN FOR TO MUCH!:(

Have to agree, it's a PITA.

If the seller doesn't bother posting some pics or stating their asking price I'm not going to contact them.

bob_amos
04-17-2011, 10:40 AM
I agree. I NEVER conside any purchase if the price isn't listed. I may haggle for a better price (LOWER) but if there is no price I just move on. Pix are always nice to grab my attention but will still consider and ask for pix. But they really should have both.

thepylestory
04-17-2011, 11:53 AM
having a price is cool because the seller cant have a private message bidding war

Mr.9 Fingers
04-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah I have to agree. I recently got a message from a disgruntled member claiming that I "flamed" him for pointing out that it was flaky for not responding to publicly asked questions. I didn't even bother to respond. Prices should always be included in a for sale ad. I realize some people don't have a digital camera and that's cool, but you should always list a price or what you're looking for in trade.

coolwaver
04-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Reminder...Prices people...When looking to sale something here...

saufen
04-30-2011, 04:21 PM
How about also must include a pic of the actual item that one is tring to sell not a link to the manufacturer.

Im more turned off by no pics than no prices IMO.

Pauly
04-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Prices have to be added. Once a seller lowers the price, that's the new price and nobody can try and outbid someone by offering to pay more ('gazumping'), also first dibs last a specific amount of time e.g. if someone says they're interested and needs to check their funds before committing, then they have first dibs for say, a day or something to reply, before the seller can take up other offers that were posted, although if they wish to wait for a response they can. Stuff like that. Oh yeah and pics, pics are a must with used stuff.

avb3
04-30-2011, 09:12 PM
how about include a pic with username verification??